Friday, February 2, 2007

You need this.

It may be the earliest stretch of Saturday, but this is a post about a show that happens on Wednesday. I'm Heath, and I'm the DJ behind The Show Yet To Be Titled on WUVT-FM Blacksburg. You can access the station via the web at www.wuvt.vt.edu, and also learn about our ongoing Radio Emergency campaign. This is not the only venue through which I run my show-I also post various thoughts and reminders about the show on MOG, at www.mog.com/watchbatteries. This blog serves as a channel to communicate selected cuts from features on the show.

The Show Yet to Be Titled airs every Wednesday, 9 A. M. to Noon, Eastern time (8C-7M-6P), and that's 14:00 in England. So far, I have two features:

Double Bonus:two songs from the same artist, electronic.

Blame J Robbins: Jawbox, Burning Airlines, or The Channels gets played.


Listen on Wednesdays.

No comments: